Advanced Diploma in HR Management
This program is intended to understand the role HR currently plays in organizations and be able to identify future trends. Understand the issues relating to workplace motivation, performance management, recruitment and selection strategies.
- The essence of human resource management (HRM)
- Strategic HRM
- Human capital management
- Organizational behavior
- Work, organization and job design
- Organization development
- Recruitment and selection
- Resourcing practice
Overall Learning Outcomes
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to identify the overall roles, functions and activities for HRM.
- Apply various tools and techniques in managing HR including planning, appraisal and performance management
- Be aware of the challenges and focus of HRM in line with changing trends and development impacting HRM.
Executive Diplomas are professional diplomas delivered in a manner that gives you the flexibility to learn at a time and place that suits your personal and work life. You can embark immediately on an Executive Diploma knowing you can fit it into your schedule.